Corporate Wellness Workplace Yoga, Relaxation and Stress Reduction Technique Class
With all the demands of work and long hours of sitting in front of a computer, it can be taxing to our mind and bodies. More and more organisations are seeing the benefit of educating their staff on simple work place yoga stretches or breathing and relaxation techniques to help reduce work stress and create relaxation and peaceful minds.
Together with Daylesford Heart of Yoga, we can offer group classes that can range from 30 to 90 minutes.
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction Technique Class
- Workplace Yoga Technique
- Pure Relax, a guided deep relaxation class
- Learn to Meditate in an hour
Once participants learn how, they can always take a yoga or meditation break for instant relief in the midst of a hectic meeting/convention schedule, at their work station or at home.
Corporate Wellness ‘Forest Bath’ the Natural way to cleanse away Stress
“Forest Bathing,” contemplative walks through the forest allows delegates to reconnect with nature and can lead to decreased stress, natural mood elevation and even a stronger immune system.
Through our partnership with Secret Forest Walks we offer a range of corporate wellness walks and activities which are designed to help create teamwork between colleagues in a fun and outdoor environment.
Experience the beauty and seclusion of the Wombat Forest, assisted by GPS technology. Be immersed in lush fern gullies or tall forest, or take in high country mountain views or dramatic river gorges. Long and short, easy or challenging walks are catered for.
Pet Away Worry and Stress On-site Corporate Wellness Program
Wildlife Encounter with Wild Action
Your delegates won’t believe their eyes! Everyone LOVE meeting gorgeous animals…..especially koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and kookaburras! Wild Action was established by zoologist Chris Humfrey with the goal to inspire people to develop an interest and empathy in all things ‘WILD’, by delivering responsible, sustainable and educational wildlife encounters. A great way to talk about Environmental responsibility and Workplace Sustainability.
After the introductory and showcase of iconic wild life, the team will mingle with delegates, providing for a wildlife encounter out of this World! Imagine the photographic opportunities.
Time Out Adventures Group Activities available:
Our team building and group activities partner Time Out Adventures have an exciting range of activities to suit all budgets, outcomes and time frames. Each activity can be tailored to take into consideration your groups dynamics.
- Segway Olympics
- Laser Clay
- Giant Foosball
- Resort Scramble
- Quiz & Talent Game shows,
- Build a Bike, Kennel or Flat pack furniture (Charity Programs)
- High/Low Ropes
- In it to Win It
- The Apprentice
- Plus much more!
Whether it’s indoors, outdoors, a break out session, evening entertainment, whichever option you choose, we guarantee you’ll have a truly memorable experience.
Please note that prior booking is required for group activities. Minimum numbers apply. POA, please ask for more details.
Things to do on-site:
- Bird watching including feeding of Kookaburras
- Take in the beauty of true Australian native fauna and bushland
- Spotting of native animals, such as kangaroos
- Book in a massage/facial treatment (prior booking is required before arriving)
- Take a dip in our private guests only indoor heated pool
- Relax in our private guests only spa and sauna
- Play a game of table tennis, pool or giant Jenga
- Have a drink at our fully licenced bar or relax in one of our guest lounges
- Enjoy a game of Bocce
- Work out at our in-house gym
- Read a book or meditate in one of our lovely peaceful and tranquil gardens
Please note that prior booking is required for spa treatments. Please ask for more details.
- In House 60 or 90 Minutes Relaxation, Deep Tissue Massage or Lomi Lomi
- In House 60 minutes Classic Facial using locally produced Pollen Botanicals range of organic non chemical products
- Packages with Hepburn Bathhouse including Experience the Springs, Sanctuary and Complete Relaxation Package
- Visit the Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm
- Take to the waters at Hepburn Bath house (walking distance)
- Cycle, walk or horse ride along the Domino Track Walking Trail
- Visit Wombat Hill Botanical Garden
- Have a picnic by Lake Daylesford
- Enjoy A drink of natural sparkling mineral waters at the Hepburn Springs Reserve
- Go shopping at the Amazing Mill Market
- Pop into nearby Trentham town
Any questions, don't hesitate to call: