Conference Centre, Winery Wedding and Accommodation Macedon Ranges
Warm and welcoming, Grange Cleveland Winery sits in the heart of the Macedon Ranges wine country. With glorious views across our vineyard, the property offers modern, architect designed guest suites nestled alongside our historic 1890s Homestead. Grange Cleveland Winery is the perfect place as a conference venue or to host a winery wedding.
Leave the city behind and unwind in our modern Australian country living, amongst our cottage gardens. Take a stroll amongst the vines or visit the farm animals.
Grange Cleveland Winery at a Glance
Conference Centre & Breakout Rooms
- 5 conference rooms offering natural daylight
- maximum capacity of 110
- ample breakout areas
Accommodation Macedon Ranges
Cleveland Winery offers premier Macedon Ranges accommodation, sleeping up to 102 guests.
- 52 ensuites (13 with spas)
- high speed internet access
- cable TV
- air conditioning & heating
- tea and coffee tray
The Homestead is a private retreat with six spa suites for up to 12 guests, spacious lounge with cable TV, DVD, private dining room, private club room with full sized billiard table, central heating, telephone, tea and coffee tray.
Dining & Relaxation
- Carriagehouse Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with capacity of up to 100 guests and alfresco dining option in summer. Sunday lunch – open to public.
- Choice of 4 guest lounges fitted with impressive leisure facilities, perfect for pre-dinner cocktails or just a relaxing drink.
- Private dinners and theme dinners also available.
NEW: Gym equipped with bicycles, treadmill, punching boxing bag, rowing machine and cross country trainer. This area is also large enough for groups to conduct yoga, corporate training events etc indoors as required.
Table tennis, pool tables, table soccer, as well as other recreational activities including horse riding and a beautiful golf course nearby.
Meeting Room Facilities
Professionally appointed & serviced
Lots of space and fresh air to enjoy team building activities
Free Onsite Parking
Local wineries, Hanging Rock, weekend farmers market (including the award wining Lancefield Farmers Market, every 4th Saturday of the month), local art galleries.